Win one of the following fabulous door prizes!
Six Prizes to Win - Total Door Prize Value $48,000+
Visit the show and enter our Door Prize Draw at the entrance for a chance to WIN a fantastic door prize including a spectacular Barrier Reef Fibreglass Pool valued at over $21,000. This year is a record for the total number and value of door prizes ever offered at the expo so make sure you enter the draw and be in to win it!
Congratulations to the Following Door Prize Winners.
1st prize Stephanie Lyttle from Ningl
2nd Prize Bill Stanley from Upper Coomera
3rd Prize Kirsten Phillips from Fitzgibbon
4th Prize Garry Fryer from Newport
5th Prize Sarah Moreland from Sherwood
6th Prize Jeanette Dowd from Pine Mountain
Billabong Fibreglass Pool from Barrier Reef Pools Qld valued at $21,896 - Stand D4
Win a fabulous Billabong Fibreglass Pool from Barrier Reef Pools, Australia’s largest manufacturer of inground fibreglass pools. One of their latest designs the visual simplicity of this contemporary square styling design, perfectly compliments your outdoor entertaining area.
- Billabong Fibreglass Pool 7.5m x 3.8m* $11,550
- Delivery Brisbane Metro Area#
- Astral 25g Chlorinator $1,254
- Astral P320 Multi Speed Pump $1,655
- Cartridge Filter $737
- Handover Kit $270
- Two x Pal Multi Coloured Lights & Remote $850
- Sunlover Heat Pump 9Kw $3,500
- Maytronics DB2 Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner $1,490
- Mineral Pool Upgrade: $990
# Site Excavation and Installation of pool and equipment not included but can be quoted by Barrier Reef Pools.
*Pool size or model may be varied by mutual agreement with Barrier Reef Pools to the maximum value of the prize. No cash rebates will be offered.
Freedom Pools Inground Clip on Spa valued at $15,500 - Stand B1
At Freedom Pools we have been designing and manufacturing quality fibreglass pools for over 40 years. In that time our innovative approach to design has earned us the accolades of judges the world over, confirming Freedom Pools’ status as one of Australia’s most awarded swimming pool manufacturers. This fabulous 6 person inground clip on spa can be installed as a stand alone unit or can sit alongside any of the Freedom Pool range.
Includes Delivery and Installation as follows:
- Fully installed 6 person inground fibreglass spa on standard site (subject to site inspection for access)
- Choice of gelcoat interior from our range
- Waterline tiles from standard tile selection
- One row of coping from standard coping tile selection
- Fully installed 1.5hp pump, ZX150 cartridge filter, V18 chlorinaton
- Aquatherepe – for supreme luxury
- Stainless steel water jets and air massage jets
- Separate roto jets in foot recess
Optional extras (Can be supplied at additional cost)
- Heating for all-year-round use
- Small tiled water feature (as seen in photo)
- Surrounds (as seen in photo)
- 1 x multi coloured LED light
Photo of Clip on Spa is an example only (See above for inclusions)
Landscape Architectural Schematic Design for a Poolscape + Structural Engineering for the Pool Shell from ARGO Architects & Newport Consulting Engineers valued at $4000 - Stand F34
Door Prize landscape architectural and structural engineering services include:
Detailed Poolscape Layout Plan (renovation or proposed new pool) with three meetings on site to determine brief and budget and refine the design, 3 hrs, 2 hrs and 1 hr each.
- Poolscape Layout Plan to include: swimming pool, concourses around pool, general layout of garden beds and lawn areas, pool safety fencing location, concept landscape lighting and drainage, other structures in landscape such as pergolas, day beds, outdoor kitchens, loggia, pool pavilion, decks, verandahs, minor house extensions in the poolscape area, fire pit, cubby house, water feature, as appropriate.
- Schedule of finishes, materials and equipment for the swimming pool.
- Structural design of the swimming pool concrete shell.
- Budget guidance and detailed budget report.
- Guarantee that the design solution meets your satisfaction and budget. Design will be reiterated until these criteria are met.
Restrictions on the door prize are:
- Landscape Architectural design includes a backyard poolscape area of no more than 30 m by 25 m and a maximum pool length of 12.5 m (Quarter Olympic) and a maximum fall across the site of 1.5 m. Designs outside these parameters may attract additional fees.
- Within the Brisbane Metropolitan area only. Winners outside this area may have to pay a small additional travel fee.
- Structural Engineering limited to a standard sprayed concrete swimming pool shell design and pool safety fencing details.
- Door Prize must be used before the 30th of September 2017.
Ozone Swim Pool Purification System 2000 Series valued at $3025 - Stand D32
The Ozone Swim 2000 Series is an innovative alternative to traditional sanitation systems as it combines the power of ozone with a premium mineral/salt cell to create soft, hygienic and odour free water for backyard pools. The Ozone Swim 2000 Series can be installed on both new and old pools and comes with a five-year warranty.
The main benefits of an Ozone Swim 2000 Series are:
- Ozone Swim allows pool owners to dramatically reduce the amount of chlorine required therefore extending the life of expensive salt cells and greatly reducing the amount of balancing chemicals required i.e acid, buffer etc.
- Ozone is a natural flocculant which improves the clarity of the water without having to add chemicals.
- Ozone will safely and effectively destroy chlorine by-products (the direct cause of irritations) as well as chlorine resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium.
- Ozone breaks down bacteria and contaminants approx 3500 times faster than chlorine leaving only oxygen as a residual.
Zoomerang Pool Slide from Aqua Action Slides valued at $1977 - Stand B19
Aqua Action is the leading Australian distributor of quality residential water slides. The Zoomerang is 0.9m high with a built in water system and will provide hours of family fun. To find out more about the Zoomerang and complete range of slides visit the Aqua Action stand at the show.
Soundproof Pool Filter & Pump Enclosure from The Pool Filter Cover valued at $1815 - Stand D37
The Acoustic Box Company specialises in manufacturing Swimming Pool filter & pump enclosures. The Pool filter boxes are soundproof with a state-of-the-art unique design that can all be assembled in less than 5 minutes - and without any nuts or bolts!. Our Pool filter covers / enclosures can be supplied and delivered to all areas in Australia.
For terms and conditons of Door Prize Draw click here